Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: AV Amps

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    AV Amps

    Are their any modern AV amps that work well with 416 BR plus 802/511B?

    Cheers, Marshall.
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AV Amps

    Although only a power amp, I'm quite fond of the ART SLA-1, which pop up from time to time on eBay for ~200, and retail about 400 or so here.
    I always prefer a split pre/power, lets each component focus on their set task.
    For integrated, Yamaha do some nice stuff.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: AV Amps

    I forgot to add this is for home stereo(2 or 3 way). Nat, I presume that you know this. The ARTs look interesting.
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.